Wickham Park Tennis Club is part of Wickham Park Sports Club Ltd. , the other sections being Cricket, Football, Table Tennis and social.
Wickham Park Tennis Club has a reputation for being very friendly and social, as well as offering a full range of tennis activities. Families and children are very welcome at Wickham Park and we encourage family participation. We also greatly welcome new members and do all that we can to make them feel at home with us.
The club is a non profit making members club – owned and run by the members for the benefit of the members and the local community.
The following activities are on offer at Wickham Park Tennis Club:
- Club Sessions – The Club runs 7 Club sessions per week where members can turn up and play each other in mix and match sessions.
- Leagues and tournaments – The Club runs singles and doubles leagues and holds regular fun tournaments.
- Club Teams – Wickham Park runs 2 men’s, 3 ladies’, 3 mixed and a number of boys and girls teams, all of which compete in the appropriate Kent leagues.
- Coaching Programme – Wickham Park offers a full and comprehensive coaching programme. We cater for all abilities and age groups, ranging from beginners and social players to those at county standard and above.
- Members play – Outside club sessions, courts can be booked by members for private play. There is no charge for this, although tokens need to be purchased to use the floodlights when necessary.
- Social events are held regularly